TO INCREASE OUR REACH, OUR PARTNERS, AND OUR HEART FOR SAVING MARRIAGES AND STRENGTHENING FAMILIES.
Marriage Helper is expanding to 5 total cities around the world in 2016!
Now, marriages can be saved in:
- Nashville, TN
- Dallas, TX
- Phoenix, AZ
- Northeast, USA (NYC, DC, or Philadelphia)
- Sydney, Australia
Marriage Helper is now partnering with churches to offer in-depth training for pastors on how to better help couples in crisis in their own churches. Our reach to church pastors will increase our reach of helping save marriages & helping churches save marriages.
As part of our increase, we are increasing our heart for kids! A new Marriage Helper initiative is creating a completely free resource for children affected by divorce. To learn more about this and how to get involved, click here.
Here's the Difference You Can Make...
In 2015, Marriage Helper helped save thousands of marriages
Over 50,000 unique visitors a month to our website
715,609 emails of marriage encouragement sent
- Thousands of people reaching out every month for help with their marriages
Hundreds of people receiving in-depth marriage help online
Over 200 couples attending the Marriage Helper 911 workshop
In 2016, Marriage Helper will INCREASE the amount of marriages saved through your partnership
- Increase in traffic to website
- Increase in kinds of workshops we offer marriages
- Increase in partnerships with churches around America
- Increase in locations of workshops around the world
- More than double the amount of marriages saved in 2016 from 2015
- Increase in Marriages Saved!
You Can Be a Part of the Increase to Save Marriages and Strengthen Families!
Want to know how you can get involved with Increase Marriage Helper?
Want more information on how to become a church or corporate sponsor?
Email Logan at email@example.com
Marriage Helper has experienced over 300% growth in 2015!
We are busting at the seams helping people with their marriages...
...and now it is time for us to have a space to call our own.
With our own facility, we will:
- Host more workshops for couples in crisis
- Expand our offerings to new courses for pre-married and newlywed couples
- Hold trainings for pastors and counselors on how to better handle marriage crisis situations
- Give back to the community by holding free events for the local community such as small groups
- Invite our Marriage Helper community to workshops and conferences
- ...and much, much more.
You can be a part of this expansion! Partner with us by giving today.