Do You Want to Experience the Power of Prayer?
Join Marriage Helper's newest initiative to bring together people committed to pray for each other...
and watch the way God moves throughout our lives and marriages!
Here's the deal...
This is only the beginning.
It's been on my heart, strongly, over the past few days to focus on the power of prayer for all trying to save their marriages. Prayer does things that we can't. Prayer is the greatest asset we can employ alongside doing all the things we can do in order to save marriages.
There is power in prayer.
I have complete expectations of this forming into a private page where people can post their prayers, give feedback and updates, and more (as well as a prayer journal provided for every member).
But we're not there yet.
We're starting a grassroots movement. I'd love to have you in on the action...
Because when we pray, it moves God. When God moves, He moves mountains.
Let's see what God can do.
- If you want to be prayed for, send in your prayer requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to be anonymous, notate that in the email. If not, leave your first name.
- Every Monday morning, we will compile the list of requests and send them to the people who join the prayer team.
- Sending in an email requesting prayer DOES NOT put you on the prayer team. It simply allows the people on the team to pray for you.
- If you would like, join the prayer team by filling out the form below.
- If you join the prayer team, commit to spending ONE HOUR a week in prayer over the prayer requests you will receive every Monday morning.
- You may also receive weekly emails on prayer, how to deepen your prayer life, emergency prayer requests, or similar things.
- As the prayer team continues to form, you will receive further information on any private pages you will be invited to.
- Yes, you can send in requests AND join the prayer team!