The True Heaven is the highly anticipated and expanded follow-up to The Real Heaven! It’s an exciting and fast-paced book that deals with many topics of what Heaven will be like! The True Heaven uses the Bible to answer tough questions such as:
- Will We Have Bodies in Heaven or Just Be Spirits?
- Will We Be Able To Recognize Loved Ones There?
- Where is Heaven?
- Are the Dead Aware of What is Happening On Earth Now?
- Will We Still Be Male and Female in Heaven?
- What is the New Earth and what will be its Use?
- Do Animals go to Heaven?
- Will We Keep Our Memories of this Life in Heaven?
- Will There Be Romance in Heaven?
- If We Still Have Free Will, What Will Keep Us From Sinning Again?
- And other questions that you might not have even thought of!
There are all kinds of ideas about what Heaven will be like but many of them just don’t fit with what God has said in His Word. Beam and Wilson take a humorous, insightful, and biblical look at Heaven and what it will really be like.
This fascinating book paints a refreshing and surprising picture of Heaven from the Bible. Joe Beam and Lee Wilson answer the questions that you may not have had the courage to ask and put aside many of the common myths about Heaven that you may have held as true. Learn the truth about Heaven with The True Heaven!
Includes group study questions for Bible classes and small group studies.
Paperback: 205 pages
Publisher: Leafwood Publishing (March 1, 2010)