Divorce May Mean the End of a Marriage, but It Doesn't Mean the End of a Family
If nothing else, learn how to forgive each other, move on, and, if applicable, be better co-parents to your children.
Call Us Now at 615-472-1161
or fill out the form below
Click here for the Marriage Helper 911 Workshop Dates and Locations Schedule
You may be thinking, “That’s great! But there’s no way my spouse will come.”
This is our job. We have years of experience in working with people on how to convince their spouses to attend the Marriage Helper 911 workshop with them. So, if this is a concern for you, we can help you.
“Where are the workshops located?”
All Marriage Helper 911 workshops are held in Nashville, TN.
But wait, before you say, “Oh, I live in _______. I can’t get to Nashville.” Consider this:
If you truly and honestly believed that something would save your marriage, and you are willing to do anything it takes to save your marriage, then couldn’t you find a way to drive or fly?
Every month, we have people come to our workshops from places like Canada, California, Oregon, Washington State, Illinois, Montana, even far off places like South Dakota! And yes, we have had couples fly all the way from Guam, Germany, China, and Hawaii.
“How much is the workshop?”
The 911 workshop is extremely effective and takes a lot of hard work. Therefore it is priced appropriately. And comparatively, the workshop is much, much cheaper than the cost of a divorce. In fact, it’s cheaper than the retainer fee that most lawyers charge before you even start the divorce process!
In reality, the workshop is priceless. If it can save your marriage and put your family back together, then there is no way to put a price tag on that. But, for the sake of business, we do have to put a price tag on it.
And that price tag is $1997.
However, we never want money to stand in the way of you getting the help that you need for your marriage. That’s why if finances are an issue, we will work with you to get you to come to the workshop.
When you call, be sure to ask for your free guide on “12 Ways to Persuade My Spouse to Attend 911”
In order to give you the best help possible, we only accept a limited number of couples per workshop. And I know you don’t want to be put on the waiting list to wait a whole other month to save your marriage.
Don’t worry, if you register for the workshop and something comes up or you want to switch it to a different month (for any reason), you can rollover your workshop enrollment at no extra fee.
Here's What You Get with the Workshop:
Here is what’s included with the Marriage Helper 911 workshop
- Friday from 8 am to 6:30 pm, Saturday from 8 am to 6:30 pm, and Sunday from 12 noon to 6:30 pm: That’s over 25 hours of intensive marriage help! That would cost over $2500 at a counselor’s office.
- Large group teaching sessions: In these group sessions, Joe Beam and other team members will teach you the major elements of what you need to know to save your marriage. In these sessions, you are encouraged to communicate with the leaders and engage in conversation with any specific questions. The group format teaching is one of the things that makes our workshops so powerful.
- Breakout sessions: In these dynamic sessions, you will have the opportunity to grow closer to the other couples at the workshop and encourage each other.
- All materials: This includes a copy of The Art of Falling in Love by Joe Beam and your own personal Marriage Helper 911 workbook
- In-depth personality assessment
- Light refreshments and coffee
- Access to exclusive graduate follow-up material
- Come back again: We know that the workshop will be an amazing experience, but we also know that we cover so much information, it is nearly impossible to fully grasp all of it during one 3-day weekend. That’s why once you attend the Marriage Helper 911 workshop, you are welcome to come back again for a refresher anytime you wish for a donation of your choice to Marriage Helper.
Have A Question...? Ask One Of Our Workshop Representatives.
Our workshop representatives are here to answer your questions about the workshop and help you overcome any obstacles you may experience in trying to attend (such as convincing a reluctant spouse, making payment arrangements, or answering general questions)