We have received your information. If you requested that we contact you, we’ll be using the method you requested.
IMPORTANT! DO THIS TO MAKE SURE YOU CAN GET AN EMAIL FROM US!
Follow These Instructions if you are using Gmail:
1. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts.
2. Create a filter to tell Google to whitelist email from a domain or online group. Do the following to do this:
- Click the cog icon in the top-right corner, and then “Settings”
- Click on “Filters” and then “Create a new filter”
- Enter our domain (MarriageHelper.com) in the “From” field
- Click “Create filter with this search”
- In the box headed “When a message arrives that matches this search,” select “Never send it to spam”
- Click the “Create filter” button
For other email service providers (Yahoo, AOL, etc.):
- Please add us as a contact in your address book.
In the meantime, please listen live to “The Joe Beam Show” on MarriageRadio.com every Tuesday at 9 PM central to hear marriage questions answered and to call in with your own!
Please follow us on these social sites:
Follow us on Twitter.