Marriage Helper, INC.
Marriage Helper, formed in 2011, is a continuation of the work Joe Beam and his team have put forth since 1994. At Marriage Helper, we are continually examining trends and relationships to find new and innovative ways to help marriages work better. Marriage problems are not static and neither are we. We don’t dance around the real issues; marital sex and intimacy, affairs, resentment, money, and other issues. Our focus is on using the very latest and proven ways to save marriage.
Our Mission: to guide couples through the process of falling in love, growing in love and rescuing lost love.
- Empathy- understanding our client’s feelings
- Compassion- identifying with our client’s sense of loss and sorrow and a desire to alleviate the pain
- Caring- having a genuine concern about our clients
- Listening- not to just hear but to listen to our clients and allow them to talk about their feelings
- Hope- offering our clients a feeling that what is wanted can be had and that events will turn out for the best
- Confidentiality- to protect our client’s trust with personal and intimate information
- Integrity- to provide our clients with honesty and strict adherence to moral and ethical principles.
Working heart-to-heart and face-to-face with struggling couples over the last two-plus decades has contributed to our deeper understanding of martial issues and individual personalities. Thorough study and intense research reveals there are a variety of root similarities with which couples struggle. That enlightenment led to the development of Marriage Helper 911, a highly successful process that helps couples understand how they can get past their problems and fall in love all over again.
Far from cookie cutter, the process application becomes very personal and motivating, addressing every marriage as unique. Over 200,000 people have allowed us to help and there is hope as long as you are willing to try. Give us a chance to get to know you and listen. Saving marriages is our mission.
If your marriage is in danger of separation or divorce, click here to get more information on our intensive workshop that saves marriages!
This website is for informational purposes only. You alone are responsible for your decisions and actions after reading or listening to the content on this website. By your use of this website and any of its content, you agree to hold this website, its owners, and contributors harmless for any decisions you make and the consequences of your decisions or actions after consuming the content on this website. Because your situation is unique and fact dependent, you should seek the help and advice of a qualified professional who can analyze the specific details of your situation. This website does not take the place of a licensed mental healthcare professional.